DIRO SYSTEMS specializes in studying business in order to identify its goals and purposes and create systems and procedures that will achieve them in an efficient way. It employs efficient problem-solving technique that decomposes a business into its component pieces for the purpose of the studying how well those component parts work and interact to accomplish their all-round efficiency and productivity.
PHASES INVOLVED IN SYSTEMS ANALYSIS
- Scope Definition: denoting an instrument for observing, viewing.
- Problem analysis: analysing the problem that arises
- Requirements analysis: determining the conditions that need to be me
- Logical design: looking at the logical relationship among the objects
- Decision analysis: making a final decision
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT.
At Diro Systems, we see TRAINING as an educational process which involves the sharpening of skills, concepts, changing of attitude and gaining more knowledge to enhance the performance of employees. We offer Information Technology and Management trainings; our trainings can be delivered in-house or on schedules at affordable cost.